Wednesday, September 15, 2010

its somebody's birthday, i wonder who...

first of all,  a big FAT thanks to everyone who thought of me yesterday.  it really lifted my spirits and, even though i feel like i've come a long way as far as insecurities are concerned...you know, i don't NEED recognition, but i so appreciated every single fb note/text/phone call...yay for turning 31!!  

second of all, thank you sweet, sweet husband for this:


and this:


i really brought out the jealous streak in all who crossed my path yesterday (as you can see from sofi's expression of longing.  don't worry, she got her share...she makes sure of it).

yep, you heard (or saw rather) right, i've been made an official member of the "in crowd."  i, along with justin long am officially...a mac.


i guess being a member of the 30 crowd is nothing to shake a stick at.



3 comments:

McCain Family said...

Hooray for birthdays!
And what a great gift from the hubs! Way to go, sport!
Love ya!

Heidi Dyk said...

Yay for turning 31!! I am totally jealous of your new mac. Way to go, Andy!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Happy birthday! A while ago. And I don't know if we can be friends now that you are a Mac snob. At least...not until I get one. :) (Well, technically I do have one, but he's of the more drooly, squishy variety.)