Monday, September 29, 2008

a blog from the big apple

i only have one hour left until the billing cycle on my "in-room" high speed internet connection expires, so i thought i'd leave a brief synopsis of our trip so far. we've only been here a day and a night so far, but the lure of nyc has definitly taken me in already. since yesterday was sunday, we spent the entire day, well maybe the entire day, but a lot of it, walking around central park. its really amazing that all that green exists in the middle of all the concrete. we had a great time exploring and today we're off to ground zero. as luck would have it, my luck, my camera is out of juice...of course and my mom doesn't have one. we will most likely be purchasing one today so i can document this a little better than with just words...for those of you visual learners of course.

5 comments:

Eva's Attic said...

What! Your in New York. Honestly you suck! I Need to go with you some time...I am way fun!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

New York! I am jealous too! I love the Ben Jelen song on your blog. How do you get a play list or songs on it? I'm still learning all this stuff?

McCain Family said...

So how was your trip? I can't wait to hear all the details. It was so fun seeing you guys!

rachel demartin said...

so its fall: blogging season. i'm back for a while. in ny and pregnant? wow. it seems you have been a loyal blogger...i don't recognize any pictures. congratulations!! i hope you are feeling better.

tara said...

yes ladies and gents, i was in new york and i would hate me too. i wish you could all have been there with me. more info to come once the ancient camera pictures get scanned. thanks for the comments. you're all great